Friday, September 10, 2010

Archambo Wedding

well then...so much for keeping up with this blog!
okay, this time for real this time...I promise to keep up!

So!
A little more than a week ago I got to photograph a beautiful wedding with an even more BEAUTIFUL couple, like seriously...they are so adorable it will make you a little sick.(;

They had a beautiful ceremony/reception and even decorated everything themselves! They were surrounded by such loving friends and family it would make even the closests families jealous! Congratulations again you guys, you are a gorgeous couple who will live a very happy long life together!

Here are my favorite photos from the BIG day!

Sierra was just a princess the whole day!
She looked soo beautiful in her dress

IMG_6593-1
IMG_6627-1
IMG_6639-1

and how CUTE are these??!?

slb
shoes tag

the men were waiting so patiently!

IMG_6687-1


They had such a touching ceremony! I don't think there was a dry eye in the building!

IMG_6751-1

These are some of my favorite shots from the bridal shoot!

look tag
ring tag
IMG_6876
dip-1
IMG_6916-2
IMG_6910-2
IMG_6895-1

I know there are sunspots in their face on the first one but I still just love the fairytail feel to it!
IMG_6901-1
IMG_6878-2

I told the boys to look like hot models in "GQ"! haha

IMG_6861-1

And Oh those silly girls!!
IMG_6852-2

I love knowing that fall is right around the corner! I just love how these photos have that "fall" feel to them, atleast I think so!
IMG_6828-4
IMG_6816-1

I LOOVVEEEDD this cake topper!

rings tag
IMG_7036

She was the CUTEST flower girl ever! She suffers from autism, but was so beautiful, happy, and just care free that It was completely inspiring.

flower girl tag

First Dance

IMG_7117

Chad's parents were equally as beautiful as Sierra and Chad!
and boy could they dance!

IMG_7144-2
IMG_7157-2

and let's not forget the money dances!

IMG_7252-1
IMG_7234
IMG_7327-1

Thank you guys again for allowing me to photograph your special day! It was an honor and I wish you well in all your future endeavors

No comments:

Post a Comment