Thursday, October 29, 2009

HELLO BLOGGING WORLD!

So this is my first attempt at being a "blogger" I currently have a website and was using only that but then I figured; why pay that money to keep it going every month when I can use a blog and have more control over everything, write about what kind of shoot I did or what I have coming up etc, AND get peoples opinions/feedback...FOR FREE! So I decided to delete the website and give this a stab! I will be adding a post probably tomorrow and put all of my old work it and then go up from there and I think it was a smart move because I think Im really going to have fun with this!

So I guess for this post I should tell you a bit about myself;
- My name is BrittanyLauren and I am a 19 year old photography student. I have been taking photos for about 6 years and cannot get enough of it. I am by no means the best out there but I am young, energetic, professional, and take quality photos for a great price (sometimes even free!) I actually consider myself to be a lot better than a lot of those out there claiming to be "professional"
- I am constantly learning new things and growing as not only a photographer but a person also and I hope that my work will evolve and continue to go upward and I hope you can help aid me in that process!

- my website will be up until 11/22 if you would like to view it before then you may do so at www.brittanylaurenphotography.com

Thank you and I look forward to begining this journey in the blogging world!
- BrittanyLauren Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment