Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ooh la la...ASHLEY!

Okay...So before you scroll down and see all of these AMAZING photos of Ashley, I need you to take a deep breath and try not to hate her too much for being such an amazingly beautiful model! Oh! and try not to hate her even more when I tell you that this was her FIRST TIME modeling! NO WAY RIGHT?! It's true! and boy did she do better than many models out there that have been attempting this for YEARS! She just had a natural grace in front of the camera! So...without further adieu, I give you Ashley!...be jealous! [;

IMG_8076-2
IMG_8094-1
IMG_8162-2
Photobucket

can you say...FABULOUSSS?!?!
Photobucket
IMG_8234-2

This is one of my favorite shots...It just has that rugged, rebel without a cause feel!
IMG_8254-2
IMG_8219-2
IMG_8201-2

Okay...I know what you're thinking...NO WAY is this her first time! But I swear it is!...Deep breaths, I know!
IMG_8301-2
IMG_8364-2

BEAUTIFULLL!
IMG_8392-2
IMG_8421-2
IMG_8613-2

I have about a HUNDRED more I would LOVE to post, but I had to limit myself so I chose my favorite ones. So I'll sign off with my favorite one from the whole day!
...SUPERMODEL!
IMG_8539-2

No comments:

Post a Comment