Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wow...a month and a half?!?

So, as you may or may not have noticed I have been kind of M.I.A. as of lately. This is due to the fact that I have no been booking any shoots because in two weeks...are we ready??...I'm moving to Oregon!! So I've really just been focusing on finishing up my schoolwork, getting all of my affairs in order, and preparing for my BIG move. However, I have been feeling guilty about not blogging lately so even though I won't really have any new photoshoots to post I decided I am still going to blog little things here and there. So just keep checking in for those and give me some time to adjust to my move and I will be back on top with all NEW photos of a new place! I am also planning on doing a 365 photo blog at the beginning of the year to document my first year in my new home. I'm very excited about it and can't wait for this new leg of my life to begin!

For now, a couple of weeks ago on my way back from the pistachio festival up near barstow I stopped by the victorville car show and snapped some photos for my grandpa who is an avid car buff and professional photographer. I only took a couple because I didn't really plan on showing them to anyone but him but I decided I would post them on here as well. Keep in mind please, I have NEVER taken photos of a car before and this was my very first attempt so please be kind! [=

I hope you enjoy and I promise I will not dissapear on you for this long again. Check back within a couple days for a new post maybe I'll post a tutorial.

IMG_0154-1

IMG_0132-1

IMG_0118-1

No comments:

Post a Comment