Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Fergusons

On Monday myself, Jason, and our friends Johanna and Dusty all had a big semi-road trip full of good music and fresh air up to Snow-Line Orchard for the day. Our goal was simply to have fun and take some nice casual photos of them since they weren't extremely happy with their recent engagement shoot. Also, Jason and Dusty just started a folk band and wanted to get a band photo in as well! Oh and the best part...Dusty went to University of Redlands and is friends with the owner's son! SCORE! Everything we did we kept joking that if we got caught all we would have to say is, "It's okay! We're friends with Randy!" Luckily everyone up there is really relaxed and laidback and no one seemed to have any problem with us roaming around and even staying after they closed.
I had never been but oh my goodness was it GORGEOUS! Dusty has his bachelors in graphic design and is gettin pretty good at still life photography but is still learning with models so it kind of served as a tutoring trip also. Me telling him what to set the camera at, what angle to shoot, how to get flattering sun flares in the shot, ect. Luckily Dusty loves the camera as much as I do and everything he saw he would say, "Take a photo of me here!" or "Oh! this is an AWESOME spot!" (he was quite the camera hog! ha) We were like little nerds at a star wars convention! (no offense to anyone who likes star wars conventions...I myself am quite the Harry Potter nerd)But none the less it was an AMAZING day and an awesome shoot anyone that hasn't made there way up there most definitely should. It's only an hour away in Oak Glen but feels like a completely different world!
Enough of my blabbering! Here are the photos!

IMG_9256-2
IMG_9278-2
IMG_9305-2
IMG_9362-2
IMG_9476-2
IMG_9508-3
IMG_9688-2
IMG_9696-2
IMG_9670-2
IMG_9664-2
IMG_9713-2
IMG_9764-2

I figured I would end this post with my four favorite shots...

I love this photo because it just seems so fairy tale like and whimsical!
IMG_9465-2

I AM SOOOO IN LOVE WITH THESE LAST THREE PHOTOS!
They just read Urban Outfitters Models to me!
schexy schexy! [;
IMG_9407-2
IMG_9759-2
IMG_9402-2

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment